These gifs are good.
Insult me again.
Picturing young Americans in the 1710’s temporarily adopting Native American cultural expressions as an act of rebellion and being roundly criticized by their native friends and native supporters for appropriating them only for popularity, while their parents worry about the decline of their youth because of the native influence. Which worked out like they intended but with the exception of their elders’ backlash against the oppressed group, which they totally didn’t see coming.
Some graffiti found in Pompeii’s ruins:
- Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
- Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates.
- I screwed the barmaid.
- Apollinaris, the doctor of the emperor Titus, defecated well here.
- I screwed a lot of girls here.
- Sollemnes, you screw well!
- Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog.
Nice to see nothing has changed.
Because people never change.